Our leading position in the global market in the areas of Therapeutics, Aesthetics and Consumer Care is the result of our innovative spirit and the commitment of our staff. Our highly attractive portfolio, a strong strategic focus, and dynamic characterize us as a company that is heading towards long-term growth and success. Do you share our enthusiasm for customer-oriented work and are willing to take up the task of continuing to write our success story? Then join the Merz Therapeutics Business of Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH as
Medical Expert (m/f/d)
Global Medical Affairs
THESE TASKS ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
- You are responsible to implement relevant Medical Affairs activities for the Merz Product portfolio such as business-to-business training, KOL relationship management, HCP training and medical information, writing of scientific publications, preparation and conduct of medical and scientific events and congress symposia.
- You will be responsible to present Merz medical-scientific data at international congresses.
- You will be responsible to organize scientific Advisory Boards with leading international experts.
- You play an active and important role in development and execution of the international XEOMIN EXPERT courses.
- As a member of our global medical team you interact as the point of contact for Merz country organizations and distribution partners.
- You use your expertise and present scientific content on business meetings.
- As medical advisor you will be part of new product creation and launch teams.
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Medical doctor or PhD in natural sciences
- Innovative thinking and creative mindset
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Creative and modern working environment in a family owned business
>> Hier bewerben
Merz is a growing international company with its headquarters in the heart of Frankfurt, offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible working environment and numerous professional development opportunities. We look forward to receiving your online application – please be sure to include your salary expectations and your earliest start date.