Informationen zur Anzeige:
Project Manager*in (m/w/d) Strategic Development
01.06.2023, SCHOTT AG
Jobboard | Project Manager* Strategic Development Be the ONE who joins a great team.
SCHOTT is an international technology group and a leader in the fields of special glass and glass ceramics. We value innovation, sustainability and our pioneering spirit - but above all, we value our employees. Whether in production or management, you can advance your career and work with highly qualified colleagues from around the world in an authentic and supportive environment.
SCHOTT – 17,200 experts in 33 countries worldwide – become one of us! #oneofus
Project Manager* Strategic Development
- Preparation of and assessing results from annual strategic planning process and driving SCHOTT’s corporate strategy
- Designing and implementing winning strategies and innovative business models for our Strategic Business Fields and New Ventures
- Developing M&A strategies in our core business and adjacent fields, while working together with the corporate financial M&A department
- Driving cross-functional internal project teams and external consultants to success
- University degree (Master or MBA/PhD) with excellent academic results
- At least 3 years professional experience in a renowned consulting company with focus on industrial goods or in a comparable position in an international industrial group
- Experience of managing complex projects in the fields of strategy development and implementation, business development and organizational development
- An entrepreneurial and pragmatic personality
- Excellent communication abilities as well as very good analytical and conceptual skills
- High resilience, teamwork and perseverance
- Fluent in German and English (further language skills are a plus)
SCHOTT’s openness to promote your further development is just as great as our additional benefits. Ranging from active health management via flexible working hours all the way to corporate pension plans: everything geared to suit your goals and needs.
Discover a special corporate culture where everyone has the opportunity to develop their entire potential.
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity, and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the precondition for the success of our company. Subsidized pension plan Multiple career opportunities Holistic corporate health management Flexible working hours
Our Strategic Development department is responsible for the corporate and business strategy of SCHOTT and supports our management in all strategic questions. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Project Manager* Strategic Development. This is a key in-house position for a social, organized, passionate and goal-oriented future leader who is highly self-motivated and knows how to manage a portfolio of tasks independently.
Please feel free to contact us
We’re looking forward to your application
SCHOTT AGNadine Opp
Before you start your application at SCHOTT, there are many things you will want to know. What are the different ways I can apply? And how does the application process at SCHOTT actually work?
We answer the most frequently asked questions about the application process here.
*Bei Schott zählt Ihre Persönlichkeit - nicht Geschlecht, Identität oder Herkunft.
Die aktuellsten Angebote im Bereich mainz:
Stellvertretender Filialleiter / Marktleiter (m/w/d)
Aalen, Ansbach, Bad Homburg, Böblingen, Braunfels, Darmstadt, Dietzenbach, Ellwangen, Erlangen, Frankfurt a. M., Ingolstadt, Limburg an der Lahn, Ludwigsburg, Main-Kinzig-Kreis, Mörfelden-Walldorf, München, Offenbach, Ostalbkreis, Reutlingen